Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please Tell Me..

That I'm not crazy. That I don't suck at driving.

It's like everytime I drive with my mother, I get, "And remember when your father's car got totalled? We need at 'Student Driver' sign so at least other's will take pity on you" (real quotes). This lame-ass kid that I was friends with long ago now sports one of those signs when she drives with her mommy. To bring more light to this story, she still uses a booster seat and she's already like 5'6"?

I think things are more chill with my dad - when I'm driving in open streets. When we're in a crowd, he shits his pants. Cussing and shit, shitfuck my life! I'm in my lane, right? Textbook finesse, but when there's an oncoming car, he's all up in the stank eye.

What happens when I actually fuck up? Tell me that you've made crazy mistakes - before I begin post two of my freakout.

P.S. Just driving now racks my nerves. Sendmetoapsychiatrist?

2 comments:

n said...

this one time i ran a red light on west valley highway becuase it was late and i was spacing out. another time on west valley highway i was racing some chick and we were going really fast. so as long as you don't do those you are fine

n said...

and i realize i spelt because wrong